Are you facing roof damage on your commercial or residential roof? Let S&K Contractors replace your roof!
At S&K Contractors, we know that environmental factors can impact the safety and functionality of your roof. Hail, water damage, fallen trees, fire, storms, wind, and outdoor debris can damage or completely ruin your roof.
S&K Contractors uses GAF-Elk roofing products and we are a GAF MasterElite factory certified contractor. We are able to offer your our Deluxe Warranty, including:
- Manufacturing Direct Coverage (100% coverage period; 50-year coverage period for “lifetime” Shingles” applied to single family, detached residences; 20 year coverage for all other structures; covers entire roofing system)
- Peace of Mind Coverage (Maximum wind coverage up to 130 mph, Category 3 hurricane wind speed; installer certified; tear off costs included; Warranty transferable; Free transfer; good housekeeping protection on roofing system)
Shingle, Metal, Flat
As a GAF Master Elite roofing contractor S&K Contractors has proven that we are dedicated to providing quality roofing services to the communities we serve. The S&K roofing team is committed to ongoing professional training, ensuring that we are up-to-date on quality shingle roofing installations. That training also gives us an edge in our shingle roof repair.
To become a factory-certified GAF Master Elite™ roofing contractor, we had to show that we are:
- Fully Licensed by the states we work in to perform roofing work
- Adequately Insured for your protection
- Have a Proven Reputation for providing quality roofing
services throughout the community
- Committed to Ongoing Professional Training to ensure quality installation.
If you are considering replacing or repairing your shingle roof, there may be some common signs to indicate that it is time:
- Leaking in attach after a wind driven rain or ice build up
- Blistering or peeling interior and/or exterior paint
- Stains on ceiling
- decay of roof shingle
- Missing shingles
- Cracked and curling shingles
- Shingle missing the granuals
- “Dirty” looking areas of roof
- An extreme rise in energy costs
Shingle roofs will provide you with a long lasting and wind resistant protection for your home.
Shingle roofs are an economical choice with many different styles and profiles available. In addition to being low cost, they are also low maintenance.